My specialty is low maintenance cuts and colors of all length, shape and hue. Every service comes with a complimentary consultation. For more complicated color appointments I recommend filling out the form below so I can help you select the proper services to book your appointment. I offer a large variety of cutting and coloring services. I use mostly Wella color (include their new line intended to reduce color allergies) and Pulp Riot. For styling we carry R+Co and Kevin Murphy products. At this time, I do NOT offer any services that change the texture of your hair, such as perms, relaxers or keratin treatments.
- Women’s Cuts $70 dry or $85 with Blowout
- Men’s Cuts $70+
- Kid’s Cuts $30+
- Note: I do not do clipper cuts on children and they generally don’t get a shampoo
- Toddlers: $30+; Elementary School Ages Kids $45+
- Single Process $90
- This is your basic “root” touch up. It includes a gloss on your ends.
- In this process I can cover grey hair, go darker or shift the tone of your hair, but if you want an all over lighter color, this is not the right service.
- A full style out can be added on for $20.
- Balayage $170+
- Balayage provides a beautifully blended and sunkissed look.
- I use a large variety of techniques to achieve a balayage look, sometimes using long foils, but more often using free hand painting techniques.
- Sometimes a toner is needed for an extra $20 to reach the desired tone.
- The base price for balayage is based on a natural placement of highlights throughout the top of the hair. More dramatic looks will take more time/product and therefore cost more money.
- For current balayage or color clients I offer a “Spill” for in between balayage appointments. These services are $60 and intended to increase the length of time between long balayage appointments. They cover just over the part and around the face to freshen everything up.
- Most of my balayage clients get balayage done twice a year, with some Spills and glosses/toners in between.
- Balayage can grow out so naturally, it is a great option for those who are nervous about jumping into the world of color or who aren’t sure if they will want to maintain it.
- Glosses, Toners, etc. $20-$60
- Toning hair with another hair service is only $20.
- Glosses are also demi-permanent colors but often left on a bit longer than a toner. They will range from $40-$60 depending on how long they will process (which also reflects how long they will last).
- For information on Color Corrections, fill out the form below.
- Blowouts $50
- Or with a color service, $20
- Updos/Event Styling $85+
- I have a background in on location commercial styling and also wedding styles.
- Bridal Styling $125
- A trial is required for bridal styling, at the cost of $85. Trust me, you will be glad you had a trial
- Travel fee is required for on location weddings
Questions? Comments? Please leave a note below and I will get back to you.